The part of love nobody likes: It tells the truth, it provides discipline and it hurt like crazy.
- We will never be free if we refuse to forgive.
- Where there is no love, there is fear; where there is fear, there is no faith, where there is no faith, sin reigns; and where there is unconfessed sin, God cannot bless.
- “We fall in our hearts before God, before we fall publically.”
- “If that thing is in our hearts and we don’t let God deal with it, it will find its way out and it will be manifested for the whole world to see.”
- “God uses circumstances and people to bring out the junk that is already in our hearts; it is that simple.”
- “The fear of confessing comes from the fear of rejection and judgment; how bless we are when we have friends that love us no matter the magnitude of what we are confessing.”
- “If the confession and consequences of my foolishness can help one…
View original post 953 more words
Leave a Reply