Perhaps if you have the reputation of calling things for what they are, you will be inevitably accused of judging. The forces of this liberal society are twisting and suppressing the truth like never before. It is an open season on rebelliousness against God’s truth.
If you take a moment to Read Romans 1:18-32 and Romans 2:14-15 you will quickly realize that:
- There are no atheists: In terms of His existence, God has made it very clear. Everybody on this earth knows that there is a God.
- There are people that are suppressing the truth: Suppressing that truth has devastating consequences as they will, if insisting in suppressing God’s truth, face the wrath of God.
- Men also knows that there is a judgment coming, but they do evil anyway.
- Men also knows what is right, God has written His law in all of our hearts, but they insist in sin.
- The main issue is pride manifested in full rebelliousness against God.
So by having this information we should not be compromising the truth of God. We, as God’s people, have the responsibility to take God’s Word as the ultimate truth and not be afraid of proclaiming such. The Prophet Isiah has some strong words for those who compromise God’s truth;
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20 (NKJV)
I say we love hard and with great compassion, but we must tell it like it is!